When a booking is made via the marketplace or the booking widget, you will be notified in your my.Vaniday account. You can view, confirm, and reschedule bookings on the “Bookings” tab on the right side of the page. It is best to always stay logged into your my.Vaniday account so you never miss an update and can quickly access your booking calendar. In addition, you will be notified of bookings by email and by push notification if you have installed the my.Vaniday application.
Bookings enter your appointment calendar in 3 ways:
1. Internal bookings: these are bookings that you manually enter into your calendar. To make an internal booking:
- Click on the “Calendar” tab on the left sidebar. You will now be able to view your appointment calendar.
- Click on the desired time slot and choose the option “Add new appointment“.
- Complete the booking by entering the date, time, service, and professional. You can also add an appointment by clicking the “Add a new appointment” button on the right side of the page.
2. Marketplace bookings: when a customer books via your salon page on the Vaniday marketplace, the appointment will automatically be added to your appointment calendar.
3. Widget bookings: when a customer books via the booking widget on your personal website, the appointment will automatically be added to your appointment calendar.
The colour of the booking represents where the booking originated and the status. For example, a pending booking from the Vaniday marketplace displays on your appointment calendar in yellow. Once you approve a pending booking, it will display as green.